About Royal Pools, Inc.
Click any link to jump to more information about our company:
- About Our Company
- About Our Founder, David Galloway
- Our Products and Services
- Our Certifications and Qualifications
- 10 Reason Homeowners Love Royal Pools of Chattanooga
- Testimonials from Happy Homeowners
About Our Company…
Royal Pools of Chattanooga has been building and renovating high-quality in-ground swimming pools, spas and water features since 1998. Founded by pool industry expert David Galloway, the company’s emphasis has ALWAYS been on QUALITY.
In addition to new construction of Gunite and vinyl liner swimming pools, we also offer complete pool renovations and remodeling, which includes such upgrades as replastering, retiling, deck resurfacing and equipment upgrades.
About Our Founder David Galloway…
David got his first exposure the swimming pool business way back in 1981, when some local Chattanooga pool industry experts helped him build his very first swimming pool. David worked for several different companies until 1998, when he decided to become an independent swimming pool contractor, and start Royal Pools of Chattanooga.
From the beginning, he founded Royal Pools, David knew he wanted to get away from the low-cost / low-quality / “cookie-cutter” swimming pools, and instead focus on innovative and challenging swimming pool designs. That’s why he invests so much time with training and education on advanced technology and features such as glass tile, Hydrazzo finishes, and the stunning “infinity edge” or “vanishing edge” water feature.
David’s many decades of experience in the swimming pool renovations arena have turned him into something of a regional expert in the remodeling of “problem pools.” For both commercial and residential situations, David is a resource many homeowners and business owners alike reach out to for help in making their Waterscapes better than new again.
David is a licensed Tennessee Contractor (#43933) and a member of the Chattanooga Better Business Bureau. His dedication to customer satisfaction is readily reflected in his long-lasting A+ with the BBB.
Our Products and Services…
Royal Pools offers the following products and services to homeowners and businesses throughout the greater Chattanooga area and beyond:
- Custom residential swimming pools
- Residential pool remodel and renovation
- Commercial swimming pool construction and renovations
- Automatic pool covers
- Swimming pool equipment upgrades
- Expert consultation on swimming pool hydraulics, construction and design
10 Reason Homeowners Love Royal Pools of Chattanooga …
Here are a few reasons people love doing business with us:
- We’ve been in business for more than 20 years. (Which means we obviously know what we’re doing.)
- We’ve got an A+ rating with the BBB
- We’re an official member of the Association of pool and spa professionals (APSP®)
- As a “Totally Hayward” builder, we’re able to offer TRIPLE the standard warranty on all major pool equipment.
- Experience with challenging projects such as elevated swimming pools, and the Vanishing Edge
- Completely custom designs – you won’t find any “cookie-cutter” pool shapes here.
- Our extensive use of Hydrazzo interior finishes – with super-smooth granite-hard surfaces that don’t give dirt or algae any opportunity to make your pool look dirty.
- We’re the people who get called to fix other people’s mistakes.
- Low-Maintenance, Energy-Efficient equipment and construction methods.
- And perhaps most important of all, our no-pressure sales philosophy. We’ll tell you everything you need to know to make the best decision possible. But we will NEVER try to pressure you into a decision.
Our Certifications and Qualifications
One way to determine whether one pool builder is any better than another is to take a look at their certifications and qualifications. Here’s a list of ours:
APSP – “The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals”
The APSP is the world’s largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as “National Pool and Spa Institute” or NSPI in 2006.
APSP Member Code of Ethics
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to observe and be dedicated to the following principles and policies:
- To promote the concepts of free enterprise and service to the public and the industry.
- To strive continually to gain respect for the industry, both in the local community and on the regional and national levels.
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs, and to comply with applicable laws, ordinances and regulations.
- To support efforts to improve swimming pool, spa and hot tub products and services, and to encourage research and development of new materials, techniques and methods.
- To avoid statements which will mislead customers in advertising and other efforts to sell products.
BBB – “Better Business Bureau”
Royal Pools of Chattanooga has an A+ rating with the BBB. The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review. Click here for more info.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB’s service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB’s activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau’s or an alternative provider’s binding arbitration program.
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company’s attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau
CPO® – Certified Pool Operator®
CPO® certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. It covers 14-16 hours of information from the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook (provided) and local codes taught by a certified NSPF® Instructor. These instructors represent every segment in the aquatic industry including operators, health officials, service professionals, builders, manufacturers, property managers, retailers, and academicians.
The training these instructors provide has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities. As a result, the CPO® program is widely accepted by health departments all across the United States and beyond. More information at https://www.nspf.org/content/certified-poolspa-operator-certification-program.
Hayward® is one of the top pool equipment manufacturers in the world. For the past 80 years, their focus and objective is to make every homeowner’s pool experience worry-free and hassle-free. Their equipment is engineered to last, work smart, and help pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership.
A “Totally Hayward” pool builder is someone who is qualified to offer the complete line of technologically advanced pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, automatic pool cleaners, lighting, controls and salt chlorine generators. All high-quality components that are engineered to work together to keep your pool at its best.
A Totally Hayward builder also is authorized to offer homeowners a bumper-to-bumper extended warranty on all Hayward equipment.
You’ll find more information on Hayward pool equipment here: http://www.hayward-pool.com/buyersguide/.
For a one-on-one consultation on your backyard oasis, give us a call at (423) 886-2021 or use our online form. One of our design specialists will be happy to help you.